What should I do in a water emergency situation?
- Try to locate the source of water and turn off the main shutoff valve to your home
- Call your insurance company
- Call ServiceMaster by F.E.S. at 317-602-8070, and we will be on site within 2-4 hours
- Block furniture if possible to prevent secondary damage
- Remove all wet area rugs and lift drapes off the carpet
- Move any photos, paintings or books to a dry location
Do you provide free estimates?
You will have an initial inspection and estimate write up fee if we are awarded the project that will go toward the
total cost of the project. Making the estimate free.
Do you clean all carpets and upholstery?
Yes, we clean all carpets and uphostery, as well as tile and grout, dryer vents and air ducts.
Do you test mold and offer remediation of mold?
Yes, we do offer mold remediation services. For mold testing we recommend you use independant testing.
What should we expect when you arrive at our home or business?
- A crew will arrive and assess the damage
- You will be given a ServiceMaster folder that gives you information
about our company with contact information should you have any questions
- You will be asked for your insurance information and claim number
- You will be asked to sign the necessary paperwork, such as a Start Work Agreement and an Equipment Responsibility form.
- We will take all precautions to prevent any further damage to your
home or business, including placing nylon corner guards on all wall corners so our
equipment does not damage walls or trim.